Saturday, August 7, 2010

"your my angel"

well since i go back to my country for sure i be missing you ... "alot" so i guess i write this song oh .... it still havent finished yet but .. i gonna post some part of it here ....

Intro: you so far away from my .. and i try to be ... rush back to you ... when i close my eyes i can see you in my mind all my dream every night.. do you know how much i miss you each day by day ... and that feeling killing me inside ... oh !! plz say again for me plz tell me how you miss me ...
CHORUS: do you know gal? I never wanna leave you .. Do you know gal? and i wanna be your... do you know gal? your my everything .... I need you baby ... Never let ... Never let you go ... your my angel... Never let never let you go.... and I don't know how to live without you now ....


0 comments:

SoundTracks